Grand Forks District Savings Credit Union today announced it has expanded its relationship with Open Solutions Inc.
What does GFDSCU stand for?
GFDSCU stands for Grand Forks District Savings Credit Union (Grand Forks, British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Generalized Fluctuation-Dissipation Relation
- Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery
- Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery (World Bank partnership)
- Gefilte Fish Deprivation Syndrome
- General Fuzzy Decision System
- Generic Feature Development Services (Ciena/Telcordia)
- Global Flood Detection System (Global Disaster Alert and Coordination System)
- Gothenburg Fatally Injured Drivers (medical statistical group)
- Growth Factor Deprivation Stress (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serving the citizens of British Columbia's "Boundary Country" since 1949, Grand Forks District Savings Credit Union has approximately 10,000 members, assets of nearly (CAD) $200 million and offers a full range of financial services.
NASDAQ: OPEN) announced that Saskatchewan-based Affinity Credit Union and Grand Forks District Savings Credit Union, located in Grand Forks, British Columbia, have selected the Open Solutions FTI Financial Accounting Suite as their financial information management solution.