So the sleam-powered engines of the Grand Canyon Railway now run on clean-burning, 100-percent-recycled vegetable oil.
What does GCRY stand for?
GCRY stands for Grand Canyon Railway
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Geriatric Crisis Response Team
- Gold Coast Rapid Transit (Australia)
- Gulf Coast Response Team
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transportation Authority
- Greater Capital Region Teacher Center
- Grand Canyon River Trip Simulator
- General Clinical Research Unit (various locations)
- General Catalog of Stellar Radial Velocities (astronomy)
- Grass Carp Reovirus
- Golden-Crowned Warbler (bird species)
- Gainesville Camellia Society (Florida)
- Gallager-Calderbank-Sloane (coding scheme)
- Game Creation Society (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Garfield County School (Utah)
- Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- Gateway Computer System
- Gender Confirmation Surgery
- General Conditions of Service
- General Crane Service, Inc.
- General Customer Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
We stayed in Williams, Arizona, at the comfy Grand Canyon Railway Hotel, before catching the train to the edge, a stress-free way for families to travel with a cowboy show on board.
We had stayed a night at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel in the town before travelling on to the canyon the following day by train.
Piet, who lives outside Amsterdam, and his wife and two college-age sons were seated next to us on the Grand Canyon Railway.
8 million annually to operate its traffic reduction measures, which do not include a high-speed railway system proposed by tour line Grand Canyon Railway in late 2003.
For more on the Grand Canyon Railway check out www.