Edinburgh-born Robin narrowly missed out on the Grand Am GT "crown" two years ago, but is relishing the challenge of making his debut with the Stevenson team at Daytona as well as driving something other than a Porsche for the first time since 2005.
What does GAGT stand for?
GAGT stands for Grand Am GT (Pontiac)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee (China)
- Generalized Antisymmetrized Geminal Power
- Grant Assistance for Grassroots Projects (Japan)
- Greyhound Adoption of Greater Rochester (Farmington, NY)
- Generic Adventure Game System
- Girls Against Girls Smoking
- Google Advanced Groups Search
- Graduate Association of Geography Students (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Groups Against Garbage Stations (Brooklyn, NY)
- Guildford Area Gay Society (Guildford, Surrey, England, UK)
- Gemmological Association and Gem Testing Laboratory (UK)
- God Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem
- Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley (Rochester, NY)
- Gods Army Guild Warriors (video game)
- Gas Air Heater
- Genetically Altered Human (science fiction)
- Georgia Association of Historians
- Gibson Area Hospital (Gibson City, IL)
- Golden Alpine Holiday (resort; British Columbia, Canada)
- Grand Alumni Homecoming (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Scotsman's second Rolex Grand Am GT category win of the season with co-driver Wolf Henzler puts hime just 10 points behind in the championship standings.