Third-party SAE J1737 fuel permeation tests conducted by Akron Rubber Development Labs showed Barricade at a permeation level of 1 gram per square meter per day, significantly under the CARB maximum allowable fuel permeation limit of 15 grams per square meter per day.
What does GSM stand for?
GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter (paper weight)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSM
We have 246 other meanings of GSM in our Acronym Attic
- Gold Standard Multimedia
- Good Samaritan Ministries (various locations)
- Good Shepherds Movement (UK)
- Good, Sound and Merchantable
- GoSupermodel (website)
- Government Supplied Material (Canada)
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Session Management (telecommunications)
- Grace Student Ministries (various locations)
- Graduate School of Management
- Gram per Squared Metre
- Granite State Management (Concord, NH)
- Graphic Screen Manager (Megasys)
- Graphic Size Modification (ITU-T)
- Great Scots Magazine (bi-monthly magazine for Scottish terrier lovers)
- Great Scott Marty (Back to the Future movie)
- Greater Swiss Mountain (dogs)
- Green Sheet Media (UK)
- Green Smoking Monster
- Greenstar Social Marketing (Pakistan)
- Grenache, Shiraz, Mourvedre (wine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All models can print on a wide range of substrates without pre-coat, including various self-adhesive materials such as co-extruded films, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polyester, paperboards, paper with weights ranging from 40 to 350 grams per square meter, and transparent and opaque foils.
The material's main feature is its unusually high water vapor permeability, which in the case of a 15 micrometer thick film amounts to 5,400 grams per square meter per day at 38[degrees]C and 90% relative humidity according to DIN Standard 53122.
But public health use doses--two grams per square meter of wall sprayed indoors at most every six months--aren't likely to produce those concentrations.
014 grams per square meter of film merits a life expectancy (LE) rating of 500, meaning the film images have a life expectancy of at least 500 years when stored under prescribed environmental conditions.
8-m wide PM 2 produces 160,000 metric tons/year of coated high quality catalog, magazine, and packaging paper in basis weights ranging from 170 to 400 grams per square meter (g/[m.
Decorative foils are cellulose papers that weigh between 40 and 140 grams per square meter untreated, although most of the commercially available papers in this category tend to range between 40 and 80 grams per square meter.