What does G&O stand for?
G&O stands for Grains & Oilseeds (industry sector)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of G&O
- Gambled & Lost
- George (Fullerton) & Leo (Fender) (guitar manufacturers)
- George Baldus and Louie Cordes (G&L Chili Dogs, Muskegon, Michigan)
- Giddings & Lewis, Inc.
- Glendale and Montrose Railway Company
- Globe and Mail (Canadian National Newspaper)
- God and Man At Yale (book by William F. Buckley, Jr.)
- Guidance and Navigation
- Goals & Objectives
- Governance and Oversight (various companies)