The manufacturing plant, covering an area of 27,500 square meters, will process grain oriented electrical steel, from coils right up to fully built magnetic cores for distribution and electrical power transformers.
What does GOES stand for?
GOES stands for Grain Oriented Electrical Steel (large power transformers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GOES
We have 26 other meanings of GOES in our Acronym Attic
- Governor's Office of Employee Relations (New York)
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Outage En Route Simulation (US FAA)
- Garry Oak Ecosystems Recovery Team (Canada)
- Geostationary Environmental Satellite System (US NASA)
- Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite
- Geosynchronous Operational Environmental Satellite
- Geosynchronous Orbiting Environmental Satellite
- Global Omnibus Environmental Survey
- Global Online Enrollment System (US Customs & Border Protection)
- GN&C Orbital Environment Simulation
- Next-Generation Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite
- Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite Simulator
- Gods of the East Subbing Squad (Tong Vfang Xien Qi fan club; Korean boy band)
- Government of East Timor
- Grand Order of European Tour Operators
- Group of Experts on Warning and Detection Systems (NATO)
- Global Ocean Euphotic Zone
- Global Ocean Euphotic Zone Study
- Gang of Four (Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides; authors of the book Design Patterns)
- Gang of Four (short-time Communist China's leader after the death of Mao)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The manufacturing plant, covering an area of 27,500 square metres, will process grain oriented electrical steel, from coils right up to fully built magnetic cores for distribution and electrical power transformers.