To assess grain filling duration (GFP) and grain filling rate (GFR), days from anthesis to physiological maturity were recorded as GFP and grain filling rate (GFR) was calculated by dividing final grain weight to GFP.
What does GFD stand for?
GFD stands for Grain Filling Duration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GFD
We have 68 other meanings of GFD in our Acronym Attic
- Gloversville Fire Department
- Gluten-Free Diet (nutrition)
- Gold Finger Device
- Gone For the Day
- Good Faith Deposit
- Good Governance for Development (in the Arab Countries)
- Gourmet Freeze Dry
- Government-Furnished Data
- Government-Furnished Design
- Graded Ferroelectric Device
- Greenhills Volunteer Fire Department (Cincinnati, OH)
- Gross Foreign Debt
- Ground Fault Detection (electrical safety)
- Ground Flash Density (lightning measurement)
- Grounds for Discussion (University of Virginia)
- Group Finance Director (various locations)
- Guilford Gravure Inc. (USPS philatelic magazine)
- Pope Field Airport, Greenfield, Indiana, USA (Airport Code)
- Geography Faculty Development Alliance (educational project)
- Georgia Funeral Directors Association, Inc. (est. 1899; Roswell, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regarding mean comparison table, the shortest growth and grain filling duration were detected in this treatment that finally decreased grain yield compared to other treatments (Table 1).
Ostensibly, this condition is caused due to the difference between cultivars in terms of the panicle emergence time, grain size, grain filling duration and the sensitivity level to high environmental temperatures (Table 2).