For Graetz number less than 30, the local Nusselt number is constant for all the three jets.
What does GZ stand for?
GZ stands for Graetz Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GZ
We have 2 other meanings of GZ in our Acronym Attic
- German Yo-Yo Association (est. 1999)
- Greater Young Zion (Augusta, GA)
- G-Zip (compressed archive; file extension)
- Galiza (Spanish region)
- Gaza Strip
- Generation Z
- Geschäftszeichen (German: Business Logo)
- Gizeh (Egyptian automobile license plate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15) Entrance Effects Simonson and Besant (1997) showed that the entrance effects in the flow channels of an energy wheel are usually small and will be negligible when the Graetz number for the flow channel length is large.
The Graetz number is a measure of the importance of heat convection in the z-direction (along the centerline of the screw length) and is defined as [FIGURE 11 OMITTED] Graetz number (Gz) = QH/[alpha]BL.