Populus Select, an energy, oil and petrochemical recruitment specialist, and Mech-Tool Engineering have both reaped the benefits of the Graduates for Business initiative.
What does G4B stand for?
G4B stands for Graduates for Business (UK project)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G4 (Logistics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics/Engineering (DCSLOG/Eng)
- Generation 4 (PowerPC Chip 7400)
- Giant Four (economics)
- Glorietta 4 (Philippines)
- Group Four (Brazil, Germany, India, and Japan)
- Gulfstream 400 (business jet)
- Logistics Staff at Corps & Division
- TV for Gamers (cable TV)
- Generation 40 (Zimbabwe African National Union)
- Guns4Back2School (gaming server)
- Games for Change (New York, NY)
- Generation for Collaboration (UK)
- Government for Citizen
- Games4Gameplay (gaming clan)
- Gaming for Good
- Gathering for Gardner (puzzle and magic enthusiasts)
- Gearing up for Gorillas
- Genes for Georgia (University of Georgia; genetics research)
- Gift for Gift (Facebook)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Entrust runs the Graduates for Business service, which aims to encourage people to look at opportunities within small and medium-sized companies rather than automatically plumping for the multinationals.
The Graduates for Business (GFB) programme, which is managed by Entrust, has suc cessfully helped five graduates from the region find full-time employment at Newcastle-based Oxygen Online Marketing.
Taking place at the International Centre for Life, Newcastle, on June 5, Entrust's Graduates for Business Service is launching Get Hired 09 to help equip graduates with the vital knowledge and tools for their first step on the career ladder.
Taking place on Thursday between 10am and 4pm, gradhouse 08 has been put together by Entrust as part of its Graduates for Business programme.
One NorthEast's Graduates for Business programme - which allows small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to experience the benefits graduates can bring to their business - has recently been allocated another pounds 2.
The Entrust Graduates for Business programme provided the perfect solution.