What does GRE stand for?
GRE stands for Graduated Rate Estate (legal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRE
We have 92 other meanings of GRE in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Routing Encapsulation
- Getting Rid of Everything
- Glass Reinforced Epoxy
- Glucocorticoid Response Element
- Glycopeptide-Resistant Enterococci
- Government Related Entity (various locations)
- Government Reporting Entity
- Gradient Echo (magnetic resonance)
- Graduate Record Examination