By fitting a pressure-sensor mat beneath a keyboard, Takahisa Tani and Seiji Yamada at the Graduate University for Advanced Studies in Hayama, Japan, found that it could tell how active the user was by detecting the change in pressure when they type.
What does GUAS stand for?
GUAS stands for Graduate University for Advanced Studies (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GUAS
We have 1 other meaning of GUAS in our Acronym Attic
- Guard Unit Armory Device Full Crew Interactive Simulation Trainer (Army)
- Gateway for User Access to Remote Distributed Information and Network Services
- Army National Guard Personnel Center
- Army Airborne Communications Intelligence Collection System
- US Army RC-12 SIGINT aircraft sensor
- General Unified Ammunition Reporting Data System (US DoD)
- Generic Upgradable Architecture for Real-time Dependable Systems
- General Union of Arab Students (Damascus, Syria)
- Glasgow University Air Squadron (UK)
- Glasgow University Archive Services (UK)
- Georgetown University Alumni and Student Federal Credit Union
- Gates Unitta Asia Trading Company Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Empresa de Teléfonos de Guatemala
- Empresa Guatemalteca de Telecomunicaciones
- Group of Universities for the Advancement of Vietnamese Abroad
- General Union for Algerian Workers
- General Union of Arab Writers
- Gamla Uppsala Buss (Swedish: Old Uppsala Bus; public transportation; Uppsala, Sweden)
- Generalized Upper Bounding
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, conducted by Taisen Iguchi and Yoshinao Katsu, of the Graduate University for Advanced Studies in Japan, describes how RXRs and related receptors are also strongly activated by tributyltin and similar chemicals.