She has a doctorate in economics and a master's degree in business management from the University of Latvia, as well as a master's degree in law from the Riga Graduate School of Law.
What does GSL stand for?
GSL stands for Graduate School of Law (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSL
We have 138 other meanings of GSL in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Smallest Last (Ordering)
- Generalized Substitution Language (formal methods)
- Global Shipping Logistics (New York, NY)
- Global Starcraft League (gaming group)
- Glock Shooting League
- GNU Scientific Library
- Gold Standard Laboratories (record label)
- Good Shepherd Lutheran (various locations)
- Gorilla Sign Language
- Government Student Loan (various locations)
- Graduate Student Life (various schools)
- Grammar Specification Language (speech and VoiceXML applications)
- Gravelly Sandy Loam
- Great Salt Lake
- Greater Spokane League (sports league)
- Grid Simulation Laboratory
- Ground Surface Level (civil engineering)
- Group Scout Leader
- Guaranteed Stafford Loan
- Guaranteed Student Loan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1749, Washington and Lee is composed of two undergraduate divisions, the College and the Williams School of Commerce, Economics, and Politics; and a graduate School of Law.
University of Tokyo's Graduate School of Law and Politics Professor Akio Takahara said the East China Sea issue forced Japan to intervene in the territorial claims.
The committee members will hold the next meeting in December and try to release a report by June next year, Kitaoka, professor at the university's Graduate School of Law and Politics, said.
degree from New York University Graduate School of Law.