On the second day of the conference, Thomas Biersteker from Graduate School of International Studies, Geneva, will present the key note address, while Dr Tahir Amin and Dr Mansur Umer from the department of IR, QAU will speak on Competing world orders in IR theory and IR theory: a European perspective respectively.
What does GSIS stand for?
GSIS stands for Graduate School of International Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSIS
We have 21 other meanings of GSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Glucose-Stimulated Insulin Response (physiology)
- Graduate School of International Relations
- Greatest Spectacle In Racing (Indianapolis 500)
- Ground Data System Information Requirements Document
- German Swiss International School (The Peak, Hong Kong)
- Global Security and Intelligence Studies (Bachelor of Science Degree offered by ERAU)
- Global State of Information Security (survey)
- Global System of Integrated Studies (Pakistan)
- Government Service Insurance System (Philippines)
- Graduate School of Information Sciences
- Graphics Standard Interface Standard
- Grey Systems and Intelligent Services (IEEE International Conference)
- Gyeonggi Suwon International School (Suwon, South Korea)
- Girl Scouting in the School Day (Girl Scouts of Central Texas)
- Graduate School of Islamic and Social Studies
- Gemensam IT (Information Technology)-Service (Stockhom, Sweden)
- Gippsland School of Information Technology (Monash University; Australia)
- Golden Screens Interactive Technologies (New York, NY)
- Government Services and International Trade (Bureau Veritas)
- Graduate School of Interpretation and Translation (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies; Seoul, South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
State Department and as dean of a distinguished graduate school of international studies have been, to put it mildly, overshadowed by your prominence as an architect of the Bush Administration's military actions.
ANDREW EUNGI KIM is Research Professor of Korean Studies, Graduate School of International Studies, Korean University.
Zoubir is an associate professor of international studies at Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Studies, Glendale, Arizona.