Fluent in Japanese, Spencer has an MSc degree from the University of Tsukuba (Japan) and an MBA from ENPC Graduate School of International Business (France).
What does GSIB stand for?
GSIB stands for Graduate School of International Business (Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSIB
We have 2 other meanings of GSIB in our Acronym Attic
- Guest Satisfaction Index (hotel industry)
- Guest Service Interaction
- Guest Services, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Gulf States Initiatives
- Griffonia Simplicifolia I Isolectin B4
- Gesellschaft Schweizerischer Industrie Apotheker (Swiss Society of Industrial Pharmacists)
- Gloucestershire Society for Industrial Archaeology (UK)
- Goa State Industries Association (India)
- Graduate School of Industrial Administration
- Greater Springfield Interfaith Association (Springfield, IL)
- Graduate Studies in Business
- German Syrian Internet Business Center
- Global Scientific Information and Computing Center (Tokyo Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Global Studies Integrated Curriculum (various schools)
- Golden State Insulator Club (California)
- Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
- Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception (Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
- Group Successive Interference Cancellation
- Gujarat Small Industries Corporation (est. 1962; India)
- Generalized Successive Interference Cancellation/Matching Pursuit