Professor McCallum - HJ Heinz Professor of economics in the Graduate School of Industrial Administration at Carnegie Mellon University - will lecture on the subject: British Monetary Arrangements - present and future.
What does GSIA stand for?
GSIA stands for Graduate School of Industrial Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSIA
We have 9 other meanings of GSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Safety Instruction
- Group Self-Insurance
- Guest Satisfaction Index (hotel industry)
- Guest Service Interaction
- Guest Services, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Gulf States Initiatives
- Griffonia Simplicifolia I Isolectin B4
- Gesellschaft Schweizerischer Industrie Apotheker (Swiss Society of Industrial Pharmacists)
- Gloucestershire Society for Industrial Archaeology (UK)
- Goa State Industries Association (India)
- Greater Springfield Interfaith Association (Springfield, IL)
- Graduate School of International Business (Russia)
- Graduate Studies in Business
- German Syrian Internet Business Center
- Global Scientific Information and Computing Center (Tokyo Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Global Studies Integrated Curriculum (various schools)
- Golden State Insulator Club (California)
- Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
- Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception (Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
- Group Successive Interference Cancellation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following a term as an assistant lecturer at the London School of Economics, he joined the faculty of the Graduate School of Industrial Administration at Carnegie Institute of Technology.