Over the past 25 years, he was a trustee or board member of nonprofit organizations such as the New York University Graduate School of Business Advisory Board, the YMCA of Greater New York and the New York State Crime Commission.
What does GSB stand for?
GSB stands for Graduate School of Business (Stanford)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSB
We have 147 other meanings of GSB in our Acronym Attic
- Give Something Back (various organizations)
- Global Solar Brokers (various locations)
- Gold Star Band (North Dakota State University)
- Golden, Silver and Bronze
- Good Story Bro
- Gordon Stone Band
- Gorham Savings Bank (Gorham, ME)
- Government of the Student Body (Iowa State University, Ames, IA)
- Government Saving Bank (Thailand)
- Graduate School of Business (Chicago)
- Grand Sword Bearer (Masonry)
- Grandes Surfaces de Bricolage
- Granular Sub-Base (transportation engineering)
- Greenstreet Berman Ltd (UK)
- Grievance Settlement Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie (food)
- Guaranteed Safe Berth (marine)
- Guaranty Savings Bank (various locations)
- Guilford Savings Bank (Connecticut)
- Gummy Stem Blight (agriculture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO Graduate School of Business The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business is one of the world's premier business schools, For more than a century, our innovations in business education and our pathbreaking research have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business.