Etak, the main ingredient in the new spray, is a long-acting antimicrobial agent containing both antimicrobial and adhesive substances that was developed by Professor Hiroki Nikawa of the Department of Oral Health Engineering at Hiroshima University's Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
What does GSBS stand for?
GSBS stands for Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSBS
We have 9 other meanings of GSBS in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Springfield Board of Realtors (Springfield, Missouri)
- Golden Star Bogoso/Prestea Limited (gold mining; Ghana)
- Graduate School of Business and Public Policy (Naval Postgraduate School of Business & Public Policy)
- Garden State Barrel Racing (New Jersey)
- Grand Strand Board of Realtors (South Carolina)
- Greater Scranton Board of Realtors (Pennsylvania)
- Greater South Bay Regional MLS (Multiple Listing Service; California)
- Greenville Spinners Bicycle Racing Team
- Gillies Stransky Brems Smith (architecture firm)
- Golden State Business Systems (Sacramento, CA)
- Graduate School of Business Studies
- Graduate Studies in the Biosciences at Stanford University (California)
- Group-Specific Blood Substances
- Gillies, Stransky, Brems, Smith Architects (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Great Salt Bay Sanitary District (Damariscotta, ME)
- Got Stang Black Stalker Mustang Crew (forum)
- Giordani Schurig Beckett Tackett LLP (law firm; Austin, TX)
- Girl Scouts of Buckeye Trails Council (Dayton, OH)
- Golden State Bull Terrier Club (est. 1928; California)
- Geek Squad Black Tie Protection (Best Buy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So, when she talked directly to the graduates from the Medical School, the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and the Graduate School of Nursing yesterday about the adversity they can expect in their careers and lives, it was clear she knew of what she spoke.
Mapendano  Daisuke Nakayama  Shuichiro Yoshimura  Norio Niikawa [2,3] Tadayuki Ishimaru  Departments of  Obstetrics and Gynecology and  Human Genetics Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Nagasaki, Japan  CREST Japan Science and Technology Agency Kawaguchi, Japan [[dagger]] These authors contributed equally to this work.
Shigeyuki Kitamura, (1) Tomoharu Suzuki, (1) Shigeru Ohta, (1) and Nariaki Fujimoto (2) (1) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, and (2) Department of Developmental Biology, Research Institute for Radiation Biology and Medicine, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan Address correspondence to S.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who are suffering from autoimmune and inflammatory disease," said Koichi Yanaba, a scientist from the Department of Dermatology at Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences who was involved in the research.