Nakayama will start her job as affiliate professor at Waseda's Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies.
What does GSAPS stand for?
GSAPS stands for Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies (Waseda University; Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Strategic Alliance Program (Thinksoft)
- Graduate School of Architecture Planning (Columbia University)
- Greek Standards and Assessment Program
- Green Star Accredited Professional (Australia and New Zealand)
- Grid Services Access Point (Genesys proprietary, binary protocol to eliminate the overhead imposed by SOAP messages)
- Gun Sight Aiming Point
- Group Services Application Programming Interface
- Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology (Rutgers)
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation (Columbia University, New York)
- General Services Administration Regulations
- Georgia Search and Rescue (coastal task force)
- Girl Scouts of Appleseed Ridge (Ohio)
- Global Search and Replace (computer command)
- Government Search and Rescue
- Gross Sick Absenteeism Rate
- Ground Search And Rescue
- Garden State Amateur Radio Association (Holmdel, NJ)
- Gay/Straight Animal Rights Alliance (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Georgia Swamp Ape Research Center (est. 1995)