Gross has been an adjunct assistant professor at Columbia University's Graduate School of Architecture Planning .
What does GSAP stand for?
GSAP stands for Graduate School of Architecture Planning (Columbia University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSAP
We have 22 other meanings of GSAP in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate Student Association
- Granite State Association of Nonprofits (New Hampshire)
- Gay Straight Alliance Network International (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- Gemini South Adaptive Optics (astronomy)
- Gemini South Adaptive Optics Imager
- General-Purpose Sample Analysis Processor
- Genome Sequencing & Analysis Program
- Global SAP
- Global Strategic Alliance Program (Thinksoft)
- Greek Standards and Assessment Program
- Green Star Accredited Professional (Australia and New Zealand)
- Grid Services Access Point (Genesys proprietary, binary protocol to eliminate the overhead imposed by SOAP messages)
- Gun Sight Aiming Point
- Group Services Application Programming Interface
- Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology (Rutgers)
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation (Columbia University, New York)
- Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies (Waseda University; Japan)
- General Services Administration Regulations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schaffer, most of whom teach in Columbia's Graduate School of Architecture Planning and Preservation.