Organised by Riwaq and the Studio-X Global Network from the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation of Columbia University.
What does GSA stand for?
GSA stands for Graduate School of Architecture (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSA
We have 426 other meanings of GSA in our Acronym Attic
- Gold Standard Accreditation (various organizations)
- Gold Star Award (various organizations)
- Goldfish Society of America (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Good Shepard Academy
- Google Search Appliance
- Government Services Administration
- Government Services Agency
- Government Sponsored Agency
- Government Supply Agency
- Governor's School for the Arts
- Graduate Staff Assistant (university position)
- Graduate Student Association (Rice University; Houston, Texas)
- Granny Smith Apple
- Gravity Sports Association (various locations)
- Great Salinity Anomalies
- Greater Shadow Amuli
- Greater Shadow Armor (Asheron's Call game)
- Green Schools Alliance
- Gross Sellable Area
- Ground Support Aircraft (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The architects' concepts were presented on July 10 and 11 to L&L Holding executives, as well as its competition director, Vishaan Chakrabarti, who is director of the Center for Urban Real Estate at Columbia University's Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation.
At a panel of urban experts at Columbia University that aunched the book (the authors over the years were mostly alumni of its college or its Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation), the writer Tom Wolfe remarked how New York artists, baited by low rent studios, have unwittingly become the real-estate pioneers responsible for converting neighbourhoods like Chelsea into upscale residential and commercial areas.
Mark Wigley is Dean of the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation at Columbia University in New York.
Smith's interest in architectural preservation began in the '70s while a student in the Graduate School of Architecture at the University of Utah.
Elliott Sclar Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation Columbia University