An example of hybrid PBL used in graduate nurse practitioner education may include case studies disbursed throughout the semester on problems relevant to the system being discussed (e.
What does GNP stand for?
GNP stands for Graduate Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GNP
We have 76 other meanings of GNP in our Acronym Attic
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- Global Negotiation Project
- Goin Postal
- Gonarezhou National Park (Zimbabwe)
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy (various locations)
- Good Neighbor Program (various organizations)
- Good News Project
- Gorongosa National Park (Mozambique)
- Grand National Party (South Korea)
- Granule Neuron Precursor
- Great Network Product
- Greatest Number Principle
- Gross National Parade (Washington, DC annual event)
- Gross National Product (total value of a nation's goods and services)
- Ground 'n Pound (fighting tactic)
- Guanacaste National Park (Belize)
- Guardia Nazionale Padana
- Global Network of People living with HIV/AIDS (HIV-Positive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A nurse practitioner with temporary registration is able to provide nursing care in accordance with the NANB document Competencies and Standards of Practice for Nurse Practitioners in Primary Health Care with the following limitations: the graduate nurse practitioner cannot order screening and diagnostic tests, prescribe drugs or order the application of energy without a physician or registered nurse practitioner reviewing and co-signing any order or prescription as noted above.
Nicole Hooper, RN, BSN Graduate Nurse Practitioner Student Midwestern State University Wilson School of Nursing Wichita Falls, Texas