What does GEEP stand for?
GEEP stands for Graduate Engineering Education Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEEP
We have 16 other meanings of GEEP in our Acronym Attic
- General Electric Experimental Loop
- Getxo Enpresa Eta Merkataritza (Basque trade organization)
- Gingival Epithelial Extracellular Matrix
- Group to Encourage Ethnic Minority Applications (UK)
- Global Environment Emerging Markets Fund
- Green Energy Employee Matching Program (M.C. Dean, Inc; engineering firm; Dulles, VA)
- Global Environmental Epidemiology Network
- Game Events Executive Processor
- Global Electric Electronic Processing, Inc. (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- Global Environmental Efficiency Programme (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation)
- Group of Experts on Effects of Pollutants
- Groupe pour l’Etude et l’Enseignement de la Population
- General Electric Energy Products Europe (est. 1999; gas turbines)
- Group on Economic and Environmental Policy Integration (think tank)
- Geo-Engineering Earthquake Reconnaissance (University of California, Berkeley)
- Global Engineering Education and Research (conference)
- Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration
- Gujarat Ecological Education and Research Foundation (India)
- Groupe Europeen d'Echange Rhin - Meuse - Mosselle
- Gujarat Emergency Earthquake Reconstruction Project (relief effort; Gujarat, India)