She completed the post graduate diploma of nursing in Wellington in 1952.
What does GDON stand for?
GDON stands for Graduate Diploma of Nursing (educational accreditation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Georgia Department of Education
- Guam Department of Education
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Gauteng Department of Health (South Africa)
- Get Down on It
- Global Digital Opportunity Initiative (UN)
- Group Domain of Interpretation (RFC 3547)
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Guam Department of Labor
- Go Dearborn Online Message Board
- Garage Door Opener (real estate ads)
- General Directorate of Pharmacy
- Geneva Declaration of Principles (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Geografie Dopravy
- Geometric Dilution Of Precision (GPS)
- Geometrical Dilution of Precision
- Global Day Of Prayer
- Global Digital Opportunity Project (Markle Foundation; New York, NY)
- Groundfish Disaster Outreach Program (Oregon)
- Georgia Department of Revenue
Samples in periodicals archive:
She trained as a midwife, received her post graduate Diploma of Nursing in 1950 and became registered matron at St Helen's Hospital in Auckland in 1955.