The partnership with BU MET provides an even greater degree of flexibility in the form of a course waiver that allows certain DAU courses to transfer toward either the online graduate certificate in project management or the prestigious online master of science in project management.
What does GCPM stand for?
GCPM stands for Graduate Certificate in Project Management (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCPM
We have 4 other meanings of GCPM in our Acronym Attic
- Grayson County Public Library (various locations)
- Greenbrier County Public Library (Ohio)
- Groupe Commercial Paul Larouche (French: Paul Larouche Commercial Group; Canada)
- Gujarat State Petronet Limited (India)
- Gwinnett County Public Library (Georgia)
- Garfield County Public Library System (Colorado)
- Gwinnett County Public Library System (Lawrenceville, Georgia)
- Garden City Property Management (Missoula, MT)
- Gaussian Charge Polarizable Model
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) Certified Project Manager
- Great Commission Prayer Ministry
- Grimaud Constructions Provence Méditerranée (French construction company)
- Gulf Coast Prairies and Marshes
- Ganglion Cyst Involvement of Peripheral Nerves
- Giant Congenital Pigmented Hairy Nevus
- Global Connection Partnership Network (Texas)
- Goddard Claussen Porter Novelli (Sacramento, CA)
- God's Child Project North Central (Bismarck, ND, USA)
- Greater Cypress Park Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Global Change Program Office (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this partnership agreement, multiple DAU courses may be transferred toward master's degrees in management with a major area either in acquisition or project management; a master's degree in business administration (MBA); a bachelor of business administration (BBA) degree; executive certificates in project management and acquisition management; and a graduate certificate in project management.