The 2013 Governor's Workplace Safety Awards are the product of a partnership between government, business and safety leaders: the Indiana Department of Labor on behalf of the governor, the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and the Central Indiana Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers.
What does GWSA stand for?
GWSA stands for Governor's Workplace Safety Awards (Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GWSA
We have 3 other meanings of GWSA in our Acronym Attic
- Gun Weapon System
- Gunfire Weapons System
- GC for Wounded & Sick of Armies in the Field, July 1929
- GC for the Wounded, Sick, & Shipwrecked Members of the Armed Forces At Sea, 12 August 1949
- Genome-Wide Splice Array
- Georgia Water Stewardship Act (est. 2010)
- Georgia Women's Suffrage Association
- Global Warming Solutions Act (various locations)
- Gloucester Water Ski Association (Canada)
- Gorgeous Washington Street Association (New York)
- Great World Serviced Apartments (Singapore)
- Greater Washington Society of Anesthesiology (Owings Mills, MD)
- Guelph Wellington Seniors Association (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Greater Washington Society of Association Executives
- Glasgow and West of Scotland Adoption Service
- Goodhue Wabasha Sexual Assault Services (Wabasha, MN)
- George Washington University School of Business (Washington, DC)
- Glass Waste Storage Building (waste management)
- Ghana Water and Sewerage Corporation (Ministry of Works and Housing; Ghana)
- Glen Waverley Secondary College (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)