15 /PRNewswire/ -- In a recent speech in which he boasted to the Governor's Small Business Advisory Council that Ohio still has not passed legislation that would require state-regulated health plans to provide diabetes health coverage, Ohio Governor Taft misleadingly claimed that the Diabetes Cost Reduction Act (DCRA) would not pay "for itself in terms of achieving savings.
What does GSBAC stand for?
GSBAC stands for Governor's Small Business Advisory Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Government Savings Bank
- Graduate School of Business Administration
- Granite State Balloon Association (New Hampshire)
- Great Sports Betting Archive
- Greater Seattle Bowling Association (Washington)
- Greater Seattle Business Association (Washington)
- Greater Springfield Bowling Association
- Greater Springfield Business Association
- Grenada Steel Bands Association
- Grote Street Business Association (Australia)
- Greater South Bay Amateur Radio Club (West Babylon, NY)
- Great South Bay Audubon Society (Sayville, NY)
- Generalized Stochastic Bounded Burstiness
- Girl Scouts Beyond Bars (Girl Scouts of the USA; New York, NY)
- Goalie Store Bulletin Board (hockey forum)
- Gold Sparkle Brass Band
- Golden State Business Bank (California)
- Good Swartz Brown & Berns (accounting firm; Los Angeles, CA)
- Great San Bernardino Birthday Party (California)
- Genealogical Society of Bergen County (New Jersey)