HRH the Crown Prince also met Senator Joe Lieberman, chairman of Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee at the US Senate, and discussed deep-rooted bilateral ties and the call to engage in national dialogue in Bahrain from July 1.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for Governmental Affairs Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Goods At Consolidator
- Goodyear Atomic Corporation
- Gorkha Ayurved Company (Nepal)
- Gospel Assembly Church
- Government Access Channel (various locations)
- Government Advisory Committee
- Government Affairs Chair (various organizations)
- Government Affairs Committee
- Government Affairs Conference
- Government and Anti-Corruption (Diagnostics Tools)
- Governor's Advisory Council
- Graduate Academic Certificate
- Graduate Admission Committee
- Graduate Affairs Committee
- Grammar Applicative and Cognitive (model)
- Grangeville Air Center (Us Forest Service Smokejumper Base in Northern Idaho)
- Grants and Contracts
- Granular Activated Carbon
- Graphic Adventure Creator
- Graphic Arts Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medlock was president of Insurance Network at Jonesboro and was the tax liaison to the Governmental Affairs Committee of Independent Insurance Agents of America.
The Senate State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee voted 4-3 not to expel Crumbly, but sought a federal investigation into the election.
599) that would streamline the certification process under the SAFETY Act, which provides legal immunity for the use of certified products, has been approved by the House of Representatives and is currently under consideration in the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.
the incoming chairman of the House Governmental Affairs Committee, has long advocated the need for contracting reform.