Strickland and his administration, with the other statewide officials, and with the Accountancy Board of Ohio (ABO), carrying your message as developed by your peers on the Tax Legislation Policy Committee, Governmental Affairs Advisory Council and the Executive Board.
What does GAAC stand for?
GAAC stands for Governmental Affairs Advisory Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAAC
We have 3 other meanings of GAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Arrow Archery Club (Iowa)
- Goodyear Antique Automobile Club
- Google Analytics Authorized Consultant
- Government Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Government Affairs Advisory Committee
- Government Affairs and Advocacy Committee
- Government Affairs and Alliances Committee
- Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference
- Governmental Affairs Advisory Committee
- Graduate Academic Affairs Committee
- Graduate Academic Affairs Council
- Graduate Affairs/Admissions Committee
- Graduate Alumni Advisory Committee
- Graphic Arts Advertisers Council
- Great American Adventure Club (Centralia, IL)
- Greater Augusta Arts Council (Augusta, GA)
- Greek Alumni Advisory Council
- Gresham Art Advisory Committee (Gresham, OR)
- Grinnell Area Arts Council (Grinnell, Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her past service includes former Cincinnati Chapter president and member of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Governmental Affairs Advisory Council and Public Relations Advisory Council.
He has also been part of the Committee of 50 (now the Council of Leaders), Governmental Affairs Advisory Council, Nominating Committee, Strategic Planning Committee, Public Relations Committee and Executive Council, Membership Services Executive Council, and a continuing Legislative Keyperson and spokesperson.