Ezzell, a Deloitte & Touche partner and former AICPA chairman, at the Institute's 22nd annual National Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference in Washington, D.
What does GAAC stand for?
GAAC stands for Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAAC
We have 3 other meanings of GAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Gold Award Advisory Committee (Girl Scouts)
- Golden Age Auto Club (Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Golden Arrow Archery Club (Iowa)
- Goodyear Antique Automobile Club
- Google Analytics Authorized Consultant
- Government Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Government Affairs Advisory Committee
- Government Affairs and Advocacy Committee
- Government Affairs and Alliances Committee
- Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Governmental Affairs Advisory Committee
- Governmental Affairs Advisory Council
- Graduate Academic Affairs Committee
- Graduate Academic Affairs Council
- Graduate Affairs/Admissions Committee
- Graduate Alumni Advisory Committee
- Graphic Arts Advertisers Council
- Great American Adventure Club (Centralia, IL)
- Greater Augusta Arts Council (Augusta, GA)
- Greek Alumni Advisory Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference Choose from two fabulous venues: Aug.
Bowsher told attendees at the American Institute of CPAs National Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference in Washington, D.