CalCPA's Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee and the California Committee on Municipal Accounting have issued a white paper on GASB Statement No.
What does GAAC stand for?
GAAC stands for Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAAC
We have 3 other meanings of GAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Goddard Active Archive Center (NASA)
- Gold Award Advisory Committee (Girl Scouts)
- Golden Age Auto Club (Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Golden Arrow Archery Club (Iowa)
- Goodyear Antique Automobile Club
- Google Analytics Authorized Consultant
- Government Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Government Affairs Advisory Committee
- Government Affairs and Advocacy Committee
- Government Affairs and Alliances Committee
- Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference
- Governmental Affairs Advisory Committee
- Governmental Affairs Advisory Council
- Graduate Academic Affairs Committee
- Graduate Academic Affairs Council
- Graduate Affairs/Admissions Committee
- Graduate Alumni Advisory Committee
- Graphic Arts Advertisers Council
- Great American Adventure Club (Centralia, IL)
- Greater Augusta Arts Council (Augusta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: RESOURCES CalCPA's Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee works with the California Committee on Municipal Accounting, a joint committee of CalCPA and the League of California Cities, to produce white papers that help apply GASB standards to California cities.
CalCPA's Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee, with the California Committee on Municipal Accounting, has issued two white papers.