For government-owned equipment, hard drives should be removed and physically destroyed before disposal.
What does GOE stand for?
GOE stands for Government-Owned Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOE
We have 30 other meanings of GOE in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Object Economy
- Genesis of Evolution (gaming guild)
- Gessle over Europe (album)
- Get out Early Plan (Waynesboro, VA)
- God Over Everything
- Good over Evil
- Government of Ecuador
- Government Of Egypt
- Government Owned Enterprise
- Government-Owned Entity
- Grade of Execution (skating judging)
- Grams of Oil Equivalent (transportation industry)
- Great Oxidation Event (geology)
- Green Over Everything
- Gross Operating Expense
- Ground Operating Equipment
- Ground Outfitting Equipment
- Group of Experts
- Grupo de Operações Especiais (Portuguese Special Force)
- Guardians of Eternity
Samples in periodicals archive:
While there is no official waiting list, cancer patients at the medical center of the University of Kaposvar, a city in the southern part of the country, are forced to wait up to three months or longer for examination unless they pay under the table for the use of government-owned equipment rented on weekends by a private company.
Adequate government-owned equipment is not available to meet the need.
They now cover all types to tangible wealth--privately owned and government-owned equipment and structures, and durable goods owned by consumers.
The requirement is for secure warehouse management and maintenance of government-owned equipment used in emergency and counter-terrorism responses.