SAP has worked closely with Saudi Arabia since 2007 as part of the firm's transition from a government-owned entity to a series of privately owned companies.
What does GOE stand for?
GOE stands for Government-Owned Entity
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOE
We have 30 other meanings of GOE in our Acronym Attic
- General Ordination Exam (US Episcopal Church)
- Generic Object Economy
- Genesis of Evolution (gaming guild)
- Gessle over Europe (album)
- Get out Early Plan (Waynesboro, VA)
- God Over Everything
- Good over Evil
- Government of Ecuador
- Government Of Egypt
- Government Owned Enterprise
- Government-Owned Equipment
- Grade of Execution (skating judging)
- Grams of Oil Equivalent (transportation industry)
- Great Oxidation Event (geology)
- Green Over Everything
- Gross Operating Expense
- Ground Operating Equipment
- Ground Outfitting Equipment
- Group of Experts
- Grupo de Operações Especiais (Portuguese Special Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 billion to Banco de Valencia, the fourth government-owned entity, and holds the Spanish central bank liable for nearly three-quarters of all future losses arising from that institution's liabilities.
Confusion remains over the future of lawsuits lodged with the tribunal after Nakheel became a government-owned entity, Chadwick added.
The airline, set up as a government-owned entity in 1951, was first listed on the TSE in 1961, before turning fully privatized in 1987.
The Union Railway Company, a fully government-owned entity, will own and operate trains, and invest in the transportation of passengers and goods on rail network connecting all the seven emirates, it added.
Dubai is facing its first real credit challenge this week with the announcement that Borse Dubai, a government-owned entity, is struggling to pay its $3.
Tamweel and Amlak are currently in the process of merging into government-owned entity Emirates Development Bank, along with the Real Estate and Industrial Bank.