No senior official in the Government of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas was investigated for drug-related offenses in 2012.
What does GOBH stand for?
GOBH stands for Government of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Grup Balear d'Ornitologia i Defensa de la Naturalesa (Spanish: Balearic Group of Ornithology and Defence of Nature)
- Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure
- Great Ouse Boating Association (England)
- Greater Orlando Baptist Association
- Garden Oaks Baptist Church (Houston, TX)
- Glen Osmond Baptist Church (Australia)
- Gaines/Oldham Black Culture Center (Missouri)
- Greater Orlando Business Ethics Award (Florida)
- Generalized Orthonormal Basis Function
- Government of Burkina Faso
- Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc.
- General Officer Bright Idea
- Geophysical Ocean-Bottom Instrument
- Global Ocean Biodiversity Initiative (est. 2008)
- Global Online Bibliographic Information
- Growth monitoring of young children, Oral rehydration therapy, promotion of Breast feeding, and Immunization (UNICEF)
- Government Bill of Lading System
- Government of Barbados Information Network
- Glen Oaks Branch Library (New York)
- Gate-Oxide Breakdown Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although listed again as a Major Illicit Drug Transit country for 2011, the Government of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas (GCOB), with its close proximity to the United States coastline, has been a steady ally against illegal narcotics trafficking.
The Government of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas (GCOB) cooperates closely with the U.
Participating in Operation Bahamas, Turks and Caicos Island (OPBAT), the Government of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas (GCOB) cooperates closely with the USG to stop the flow of illegal drugs through its territory, to target Bahamian drug trafficking organizations, and to reduce the Bahamian domestic demand for drugs.