uk Global Banking News - 02 April 2013 The government of Zimbabwe has reduced its shareholding in banks.
What does GOZ stand for?
GOZ stands for Government of Zimbabwe
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOZ
We have 1 other meaning of GOZ in our Acronym Attic
- Greek Orthodox Young Adult League (Washington, DC)
- Great Oak Yacht Club (Maryland)
- Get Off Your Dead Ass
- Greek Orthodox Youth of Great Britain (UK)
- Government Office for Yorkshire and the Humber (UK)
- General Organization for Youth and Sports (Bahrain)
- Greater Outerbelt Youth Soccer League (Hilliard, OH)
- Girlz of Zaetar (band)
- Goal-Oriented Zoning (software)
- Government of Zanzibar
- Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005
- Getaria, Orio, Zarautz, Aia, Zumaia (Basque region; Spain)
- Gezellig Onderuit Zonder Elektriek (Dutch: Cozy Bottom Without Electric; band)
- Azimuthal Gap (largest distance between stations recording a quake; US Geological Survey)
- G-Police (computer/video Game)
- Gabinete da Presidência (Portugese: President's Office; Brazil)
- Gala Publishing
- Galaxy Police (Tenchi Muyo! anime series)
- Galeries du Papier Peint
- Galvanic Primer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government of Zimbabwe approved licence to a French consortium, to construct a US$3 billion thermal power plant in Zimbabwe.
GENEVA, Oct 28 (KUNA) -- Upon his arrival in Johannesburg, the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, Manfred Nowak, called upon the Government of Zimbabwe to receive him in Harare and allow his A mission to go ahead as planned.
The government of Zimbabwe has not barred Mr Annan and his team from coming to Zimbabwe," he said.
The government of Zimbabwe and its thugs must stop the violence now," White House spokesman Carlton Carroll said in a statement.