Mohammed Ali Shin of the government of Zanzibar received here today Yousef bin Alawi bin Abdullah, Minister Responsible for Foreign Affairs, within the framework of his current official visit to the United Republic of Zanzibar.
What does GOZ stand for?
GOZ stands for Government of Zanzibar
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOZ
We have 1 other meaning of GOZ in our Acronym Attic
- Get Off Your Ass and Knock on Doors
- Greek Orthodox Young Adult League (Washington, DC)
- Great Oak Yacht Club (Maryland)
- Get Off Your Dead Ass
- Greek Orthodox Youth of Great Britain (UK)
- Government Office for Yorkshire and the Humber (UK)
- General Organization for Youth and Sports (Bahrain)
- Greater Outerbelt Youth Soccer League (Hilliard, OH)
- Girlz of Zaetar (band)
- Goal-Oriented Zoning (software)
- Government of Zimbabwe
- Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005
- Getaria, Orio, Zarautz, Aia, Zumaia (Basque region; Spain)
- Gezellig Onderuit Zonder Elektriek (Dutch: Cozy Bottom Without Electric; band)
- Azimuthal Gap (largest distance between stations recording a quake; US Geological Survey)
- G-Police (computer/video Game)
- Gabinete da Presidência (Portugese: President's Office; Brazil)
- Gala Publishing
- Galaxy Police (Tenchi Muyo! anime series)
- Galeries du Papier Peint
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sazani founder Cathy Mc-Callum, who has just returned from Zanzibar, said: "Working closely with a number of ministries in the government of Zanzibar, a range of community aquaculture projects have been explored and there are ongoing trials with sea cucumber farming and crab fattening.
The government of Zanzibar will do everything that it can to support the victims of this terrible event.
The Government of Zanzibar legalized foreign exchange bureaus on the islands before mainland Tanzania moved to do so.
Between 1987 and 1988, the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar (RGoZ) designed and carried out an Emergency Short Term Plan.
I'm working closely with the government of Zanzibar by trying to support them in getting 1,500 school desks and finish building a new orphanage there as well.
As Babu was to write: "The aims of the revolutionary government of Zanzibar and those of the Tanganyikan African National Union (TANU) government on the mainland were not identical.