The United Arab Emirates represented by the General Civil Aviation Authority (GC) has signed an Air Services Agreement (ASA) with the Government of Uruguay in Dubai on 05 July 2012.
What does GOU stand for?
GOU stands for Government of Uruguay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOU
We have 3 other meanings of GOU in our Acronym Attic
- Greening of the White House (President Bill Clinton initiative)
- Get Off The X
- Government of Turkmenistan
- Game of the Year
- Gear of the Year (Maximum PC Magazine)
- getting older, thinking younger
- Greyhound of the Year (dog racing)
- Game of the Year Edition
- Global Online University (Internet learning)
- Global Outreaches Unlimited (youth missions organization)
- Government of Uttaranchal (India)
- Great Outdoors University (Tennessee Wildlife Federation)
- Grupo de Oficiales Unidos (Spanish: United Officers Group)
- Gabeshana o Unnayan Foundation
- Guardian of Unity Forerunner
- Gimmicks Only Underground Grappling Entertainment
- Government of the Union of Myanmar
- Government of Uttar Pradesh (India)
- Governors Open University System (est. 1998)
- George's Original Unaltered Theatrical (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the Government of Uruguay (GOU) took affirmative steps to counter money laundering (ML) and terrorism financing (TF) activities and continues to make progress in enforcement, Uruguay remains vulnerable to these threats.
At the SeaCargo Americas conference in November, officials from the government of Uruguay and the Port of Montevideo announced their intention to build a second container terminal, part of a long-term strategy to become a regional hub for container transshipment.
Shaikh Abdullah thanked the Government of Uruguay for supporting C the UAE's bid to host the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
Faced with the most severe debt crisis in its recent history, the government of Uruguay has little leeway to stimulate demand for the nations goods and services.
Weyerhaeuser is doing just that in a business venture with the government of Uruguay in South America, Prolman said.