Kerry noted that the US looks "to the Government of Tunisia to foster an environment of justice and accountability that is conductive to a free and fair election process, including freedom of the press and access for domestic and international observers".
What does GOT stand for?
GOT stands for Government of Tunisia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOT
We have 84 other meanings of GOT in our Acronym Attic
- Giant Ocean Tank (New England Aquarium)
- Give Or Take
- Global Object Table
- Global Offset Table
- Glossary of Terms
- Glutamic Oxalic Transaminase
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Golden Orb Technologies
- Gospel of Thomas
- Gothenburg, Sweden - Landvetter (Airport Code)
- Government of Turkey
- Governor's Office for Technology (Kentucky)
- Graduate-on-Time (Texas Tech University)
- Graphic Operation Terminal (machine interface; Mitsubishi Automation)
- Graphic Order Terminal
- Great Orthogonality Theorem
- Green Olive Tree
- Greenpeace Organizing Term (student training program)
- Group On Telecommunications (Indian Government)
- Guaranteed on Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government of Tunisia has accepted a visit of the Working Group in November.
President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali and President Moncef Marzouki to pledge US Commitment to work with the people and government of Tunisia.
Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon congratulated the people and interim government of Tunisia for the peaceful holding of the first free elections in the region.
uk Global Banking News - 01 August 2011 The government of Tunisia said that economic recovery in the nation had been affected by the conflict in Libya.
Jolie praised the government of Tunisia for its generosity toward the refugees.