Jayalalith, in her letter to the Prime Minister, had written: " In view of the popular antipathy and anger in Tamil Nadu against the actions of the government of Sri Lanka, the government of Tamil Nadu is of the view that IPL matches involving Sri Lankan players, umpires and other officials should not be played in Tamil Nadu.
What does GOTN stand for?
GOTN stands for Government of Tamil Nadu
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOTN
We have 1 other meaning of GOTN in our Acronym Attic
- General Ocean Turbulence Model (marine science)
- Geocacher of the Month (Nevada Geocaching)
- Gooris on the Macleay (Australia)
- Gotree Machine (genes)
- Grand Orient Traditionnel de Méditerranée (French: Grand Orient of Traditional Mediterranean)
- Game of the Night
- Gem of the Net
- Ghost of the Navigator (band)
- Gift of the Naaru (World of Warcraft game)
- Gospel Overseas Television Network
- Geeks of the New Country
- Get Off the Phone
- Grand Old Tea Party (politics)
- Grand Old Trump Party (politics)
- Guns of the Patriots (gaming)
- Ghost of the Robot (band)
- Ghosts of the Revolution (game community)
- Girls on the Run (Grassroots experiential learning and running program for 3rd-5th grade girls)
- Grant Officer Technical Representative
- Groove on the Roof
Samples in periodicals archive:
The verdict on the ban was issued after Hsan was requested to settle the matter amicably with the government of Tamil Nadu Jan 28.
The Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu have been implementing several programmes for the healthcare development of the tribal communities.
A Guidance Bureau constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1992 has also been instrumental in attracting major investment proposals to the state.
In January 1997, it was reported that NIOC and the Indian state government of Tamil Nadu may reduce their holdings in Madras Fertilisers to allow the JV to carry out upgrading work.