KGI, Taiwan's second-biggest securities broker by market share, in which Government of Singapore Investment Corporation owns 2.
What does GSIC stand for?
GSIC stands for Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSIC
We have 5 other meanings of GSIC in our Acronym Attic
- Gloucestershire Society for Industrial Archaeology (UK)
- Goa State Industries Association (India)
- Graduate School of Industrial Administration
- Greater Springfield Interfaith Association (Springfield, IL)
- Graduate School of International Business (Russia)
- Graduate Studies in Business
- German Syrian Internet Business Center
- Global Scientific Information and Computing Center (Tokyo Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Global Studies Integrated Curriculum (various schools)
- Golden State Insulator Club (California)
- Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception (Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
- Group Successive Interference Cancellation
- Gujarat Small Industries Corporation (est. 1962; India)
- Generalized Successive Interference Cancellation/Matching Pursuit
- Gruppo Scientifico Italiano Confezionamento Alimentare (Italian: Italian Scientific Group for Food Packaging)
- Girl Scouts Illinois Crossroads Council
- Global Space-Based Inter-Calibration System (weather satellites)
- Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (Japan)
- Graduate School of International Cultural Studies (Japan)
- Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month, Government of Singapore Investment Corporation, one of the world's biggest sovereign wealth funds, bought a 5 percent stake in commodities trader Bunge Ltd valued at $496 million in a sign that Asian state funds are increasing their bets on resources.
Tan was the executive director and deputy chairman of the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) until July, when he stepped down to run for the presidency.
The company has acquired a 49 percent interest in the InterContinental Chicago hotel from its joint venture partner, an affiliate of The Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC).