The government of Quebec, clearly in agreement with Proulx, decided to move ahead with most of his recommendations, but to do so incrementally, in order to stave off strong opposition.
What does GOQ stand for?
GOQ stands for Government of Quebec (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOQ
We have 1 other meaning of GOQ in our Acronym Attic
- Game of Pure Strategy (Goofspiel)
- Giga Operations Per Second
- Global Outdoor Photographic Society
- Governor Oil Pressure System (Hymatek, Norway)
- Great Outdoors Palm Springs (Chapter of California Great Outdoors, Inc. )
- Goals, Objectives, Planning, Tactics
- Grande Olde Players Theatre
- Gaussian Orthogonalized Plane Wave
- General Officer Quarters
- Genuine Occupational Qualification (employment discrimination legal term; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stephane Dion, the government minister who led the attack: "the objective of the government of Quebec is not to make the Quebec school system a lay system but rather to make school structures non-denominational.