PAPUA NEW GUINEA: In 2007, the government of Papua New Guinea, along with the autonomous government of Bougainville, decided to resettle the 2,500 inhabitants of the Carteret atoll and neighboring atolls to the island of Bougainville.
What does GoPNG stand for?
GoPNG stands for Government of Papua New Guinea
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Generic Object Platform Infrastructure
- Guardians of Pauatahanui Inlet (New Zealand)
- Global Organization of People of Indian Origin
- Glasgow Overseas Professionals into Practice (Glasgow Caledonian University; Scotland, UK)
- General Officer Product Improvement Review Board
- General Officer Policy Letter
- General Outpost Line
- German Online Poker League
- Gas & Oil Platform
- Governance of Project Management
- Government-Owned Privately-Operated
- Going Public on Performance (United Kingdom)
- General Organization for Physical Planning (Cairo, Egypt)
- Geraldton Organised Primary Producers Cooperative Ltd. (Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia)
- Goal-Oriented Project Planning (moderators' association; Belgium)
- Grains and Oilseeds Payment Program (agriculture; Canada)
- Getting Our Priorities Right (Scotland, UK)
- Górskie Ochotnicze Pogotowie Ratunkowe (Polish voluntary mountain aid organisation)
- Game of Pure Strategy (Goofspiel)
- Giga Operations Per Second
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government of Papua New Guinea (PNG) is managing the response to this incident.
1 bn) stake in Oil Search from the government of Papua New Guinea (PNG), to gain exposure to the latter's planned LNG plant.
The medical, dental, and civic action programs are coordinated with the government of Papua New Guinea and partner nations, such as Australia, Canada, Chile, Republic of Korea, New Zealand and India, to assist and provide local communities with a wide range of services.
In a legal dispute with the government of Papua New Guinea, a British-based mercenary organization is claiming millions of dollars marked for agricultural and training programs in the South Pacific nation.
The government of Papua New Guinea has a strong interest in stifling the suit.