The new measure is among many the Government of Kuwait, chaired by His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, have introduced to increase housing loans for the purchase of lots and homes, or renovation, reports state news agency KUNA.
What does GOK stand for?
GOK stands for Government of Kuwait
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOK
We have 14 other meanings of GOK in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Online Justice Community
- Get On Just Famously
- Get Out of Jail Free
- Gramatyka Opisowa Jezyka Hiszpanskiego (Polish: Descriptive Grammar of Spanish)
- Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Generation of Knowledge
- God Only Knows (used by doctors on patients' records)
- Government of Karnataka (India)
- Government of Kazakhstan
- Government of Kenya
- Gulf of Khambat
- Gulf of Kutch
- Gdanskim Osrodku Kultury Fizycznej (Polich: Gdansk Center for Physical Culture; Gdansk, Poland)
- Great Ouse Kite Flyers (UK)
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum (Santa Fe, NM)
- Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Gaming on Linux
- General Office Line of Sight (also seen as GOLOS)
- Genertel Online
- German Ordnance Level (Sea Level)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The Government of Kuwait has initiated a policy of relaxation of visas for Pakistani nationals working in the public sector of Kuwait.
ISLAMABAD -- Government of Kuwait is has desired to invest in oil exploration sector in Pakistan and asked for acquiring two exploration licenses over Paharpura (block no.
Summary: DUBAI - The government of Kuwait has planned a $6 billion spending to expand it's international airport to handle 13 million passengers by 2016, a top official of civil aviation authority said on Tuesday.
VTB made an offer for the government of Kuwait to become a shareholder,' said Kuwaiti oil and information minister Sheikh Ahmad al-Abdullah al-Sabah in an interview with the Russia Today television channel.
1 (BNA) THE GOVERNMENT OF KUWAIT IS KEEN ON UPHOLDING THE CONSTITUTION AS IT REALIZES IT IS THE NATION'S SAFETY VALVE AND SEEKS TO WORK WITH THE PARLIAMENT STARTING FROM COMMON GROUND, SAID KUWAITI PRIME MINISTER SHAIKH NASSER AL MOHAMMAD AL AHMAD AL SABAH SUNDAY.