Construction Week was granted exclusive access to an LNG Terminal being developed by the government of Jordan with the financial backing of Kuwait in the southern Jordanian city of Aqaba by the Red Sea.
What does GOJ stand for?
GOJ stands for Government of Jordan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOJ
We have 4 other meanings of GOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Graph-Oriented Intermediate Representation
- Government-Owned Information System
- Governors Island National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Gogebic-Ontonagon Intermediate School District (Bergland, MI)
- Guide to Going Out in Toronto (database website; Canada)
- Government of India Tourist Office
- Gastro-Oesophageal Junction
- Gospel of Judas (religious text)
- Government of Jamaica
- Government Of Japan
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia - Nizhniy (Airport Code)
- Georgia Online Justice Community
- Get On Just Famously
- Get Out of Jail Free
- Gramatyka Opisowa Jezyka Hiszpanskiego (Polish: Descriptive Grammar of Spanish)
- Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Generation of Knowledge
- God Only Knows (used by doctors on patients' records)
- Government of Karnataka (India)
- Government of Kazakhstan
Samples in periodicals archive:
A consortium led by Chicago-based lithium battery manufacturer AllCell Technologies, LLC signed a Letter of Commitment (LOC) with the government of Jordan to begin the deployment phase of a network of solar powered electric vehicles (EV) charging station across Jordan.
On behalf of the US government, Wells also thanked the leadership and government of Jordan for their key role in dealing with regional issues.
Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 08:41 Amman/PNN The United Nations Special Rapporteur on the human right to safe drinking water and sanitation, Catarina de Albuquerque, called on the Government of Jordan to take a holistic approach to its water and sanitation strategies.
Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary-General has commended the efforts of UNAMID, the Government of Sudan and the Government of Jordan in securing the release of the abductees.
If by the end of that, the Secretary of State is not able to put before me evidence of demonstrable progress in negotiating sufficient assurances with the government of Jordan.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- A senior Jordanian opposition figure said that the government of Jordan is using all means to suppress Islamist groups in the Middle-Eastern country due to their growing influence among people.
Technical support and collaboration will include the Royal Science Society and Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) who will provide necessary evaluation and feedback to the government of Jordan on the technical and economic feasibility of the project.