9/2/2009 5:20:13 AM The government of East Timor has defended its decision to release an Indonesian man indicted for crimes against humanity during the country's struggle for independence in 1999.
What does GoET stand for?
GoET stands for Government of East Timor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of GoET in our Acronym Attic
- Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite
- Geosynchronous Operational Environmental Satellite
- Geosynchronous Orbiting Environmental Satellite
- Global Omnibus Environmental Survey
- Global Online Enrollment System (US Customs & Border Protection)
- GN&C Orbital Environment Simulation
- Grain Oriented Electrical Steel (large power transformers)
- Next-Generation Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite
- Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite Simulator
- Gods of the East Subbing Squad (Tong Vfang Xien Qi fan club; Korean boy band)
- Grand Order of European Tour Operators
- Group of Experts on Warning and Detection Systems (NATO)
- Global Ocean Euphotic Zone
- Global Ocean Euphotic Zone Study
- Gang of Four (Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides; authors of the book Design Patterns)
- Gang of Four (short-time Communist China's leader after the death of Mao)
- Gentlemen of Fortune (barbershop chorus, Vancouver)
- Germany or Florida (game)
- Get Off Facebook
- Glass Optical Fiber
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once we had negotiated away our alliance with the United States, our links with Israel and our support for the infidel government of East Timor, such fanciful talks would quickly reach the bedrock of our values.
On Monday morning, the government of East Timor will be sworn in and the National Parliament, elected in August 2001 to draft a constitution, will hold its inaugural session.
be a need for a United Nations force to continue, in close coordination with the Government of East Timor, to maintain a secure environment,'' Annan said in a report to the council.
The data collected is very important for economic and social planning and will be very useful for us during the transition and for the (eventually) independent government of East Timor to do proper planning in educational, health and the infrastructure areas,'' de Mello said.