The interdiction of drugs remains a low priority for the Government of Burkina Faso when compared with other economic, social, and political issues.
What does GOBF stand for?
GOBF stands for Government of Burkina Faso
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOBF
- Grundsätze Ordnungsgemäßer Buchführung (German general accounting principles)
- Grup Balear d'Ornitologia i Defensa de la Naturalesa (Spanish: Balearic Group of Ornithology and Defence of Nature)
- Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure
- Great Ouse Boating Association (England)
- Greater Orlando Baptist Association
- Garden Oaks Baptist Church (Houston, TX)
- Glen Osmond Baptist Church (Australia)
- Gaines/Oldham Black Culture Center (Missouri)
- Greater Orlando Business Ethics Award (Florida)
- Generalized Orthonormal Basis Function
- Government of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas
- Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc.
- General Officer Bright Idea
- Geophysical Ocean-Bottom Instrument
- Global Ocean Biodiversity Initiative (est. 2008)
- Global Online Bibliographic Information
- Growth monitoring of young children, Oral rehydration therapy, promotion of Breast feeding, and Immunization (UNICEF)
- Government Bill of Lading System
- Government of Barbados Information Network
- Glen Oaks Branch Library (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government of Burkina Faso has not yet been able to restore complete control.
The government of Burkina Faso, under President Blaise Compaore, has done little to address the UNHRC's findings.
The government of Burkina Faso owns the remaining equity in the venture.