26 ( ANI ): The Government of Brazil is scheduled to hold an emergency meeting in the next few days to find a solution for the funding of a soccer stadium that is to host the opening match of the soccer World Cup 2014.
What does GOB stand for?
GOB stands for Government of Brazil
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOB
We have 30 other meanings of GOB in our Acronym Attic
- General Order of Battle
- General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (academic classification for introductory courses in chemistry)
- George Oscar Bluth II (Arrested Development TV show character)
- Global Online Business (UK)
- Going out of Business (also seen as GOOB)
- Good Old/Ole Boy
- Good Ordinary Brand (grade of zinc)
- Government of Balochistan
- Government of Bangladesh
- Government of Belarus
- Grid of Beams
- Ground Order of Battle
- Group of Blocks
- Grumpy Old Bastard
- Grundsätze Ordnungsgemäßer Buchführung (German general accounting principles)
- Grup Balear d'Ornitologia i Defensa de la Naturalesa (Spanish: Balearic Group of Ornithology and Defence of Nature)
- Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure
- Great Ouse Boating Association (England)
- Greater Orlando Baptist Association
- Garden Oaks Baptist Church (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government of Brazil will donate on Monday funds for the reconstruction of southern Bulgarian village of Biser, which was devastated by a flood early February.
I wish on behalf of the High Commissioner, to express my sincere gratitude to the government of Brazil for its ongoing support to UNHCRs activities worldwide, said Panos Moumtzis, the Head of the Donor Relations and Resource mobilization Service.
The people and Government of Brazil are deeply saddened by the catastrophic floods which have affected Pakistan and this gift is our way of showing that we are there for those affected in their time of greatest need," said Mr.
Temer said in a statement to SANA that he was so pleased with President al-Assad visiting the Chamber of Deputies and applauding the government of Brazil under the leadership of Lula da Silve in defending the Arab issues and supporting the restoration of the occupied Arab territories.
In welcoming the Summit to Brazil, Jeanine Pires, president of Embratur said, "The Government of Brazil, Embratur, the Brazilian Ministry of Tourism and the State of Santa Catarina have partnered with WTTC to realise the world's highest level gathering of global industry leaders to discuss ways in which the industry can overcome the economic downturn and play a role in re-energising economies worldwide.