Two Prime Ministers discussed prospects of trade and economic cooperation and opportunities of realization of joint projects, the press service of the government of Belarus reported.
What does GOB stand for?
GOB stands for Government of Belarus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOB
We have 31 other meanings of GOB in our Acronym Attic
- General Obligation Bond (finance)
- General Order of Battle
- General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (academic classification for introductory courses in chemistry)
- George Oscar Bluth II (Arrested Development TV show character)
- Global Online Business (UK)
- Going out of Business (also seen as GOOB)
- Good Old/Ole Boy
- Good Ordinary Brand (grade of zinc)
- Government of Balochistan
- Government of Bangladesh
- Government of Brazil
- Grid of Beams
- Ground Order of Battle
- Group of Blocks
- Grumpy Old Bastard
- Grundsätze Ordnungsgemäßer Buchführung (German general accounting principles)
- Grup Balear d'Ornitologia i Defensa de la Naturalesa (Spanish: Balearic Group of Ornithology and Defence of Nature)
- Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure
- Great Ouse Boating Association (England)
- Greater Orlando Baptist Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government of Belarus raised $600 million in a five-year bond offer Monday as it took advantage of favorable market sentiment to price its first-ever foreign-currency government bond.
The imposition of restrictions in 2005 by the Government of Belarus on technical assistance including the taxation of humanitarian aid poses additional hurdles to cooperation.
She added that "Management at the transport department believe that such a project may really be of interest to the government of Belarus, however, to rush its realization isn't necessary, [as first must be] considered its capacity, costs, time required for planning, and organizational issues.