QUETTA -- All Balochistan Sports for Peace is being organised jointly by Government of Balochistan and Pakistan Army to celebrate March 23 with traditional national enthusiasm.
What does GoB stand for?
GoB stands for Government of Balochistan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GoB
We have 30 other meanings of GoB in our Acronym Attic
- Government Office Accommodation Unit (Australia)
- Government of Azerbaijan
- General Obligation Bond (finance)
- General Order of Battle
- General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (academic classification for introductory courses in chemistry)
- George Oscar Bluth II (Arrested Development TV show character)
- Global Online Business (UK)
- Going out of Business (also seen as GOOB)
- Good Old/Ole Boy
- Good Ordinary Brand (grade of zinc)
- Government of Bangladesh
- Government of Belarus
- Government of Brazil
- Grid of Beams
- Ground Order of Battle
- Group of Blocks
- Grumpy Old Bastard
- Grundsätze Ordnungsgemäßer Buchführung (German general accounting principles)
- Grup Balear d'Ornitologia i Defensa de la Naturalesa (Spanish: Balearic Group of Ornithology and Defence of Nature)
- Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sadiq Umrani revealed that the federal government released Rs 900 million to the provincial government of Balochistan under the development funds scheme however; the funds did not do anything for the development of the people of Balochistan and the whole money had gone into the pockets of the corrupt leaders.
QUETTA -- UNICEF has inked an agreement with the government of Balochistan under which $ 6,09,5000 would be spent on Water, Sanitation, and Hygienic (WASH) projects.
45 million has been received from the government of Balochistan which is under examination," said the official.
The case before the ICC ICA was lodged in late 2011 and over the course of the year, the government of Balochistan had vehemently contested the same.
Islamabad, November 22, 2011 (Frontier Star): Chief Minister (CM) Balochistan, Nawab Mohammad Aslam Raisani has assured that the Government of Balochistan would facilitate in land acquisition for the Iran-Pakistan (IP) Gas Pipeline Project The CM held a meeting with Secretary, Petroleum and Natural Resources Mr.
QUETTA -- The Education department, Government of Balochistan has upgraded the Physical Teaching Instructors (PTIs) working in B-14 in B-16, who has obtained higher qualification i.