He said that the government of Azerbaijan has always supported the Kashmir cause and condemned the brutalities that continue to be committed in held Kashmir in the strongest terms.
What does GOAZ stand for?
GOAZ stands for Government of Azerbaijan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of GOAZ in our Acronym Attic
- Gone On A Trip
- Government of All the Talents (Gordon Brown's first administration)
- Government Owned Alien Territory (Lady Gaga)
- Greatest of All Time (LL Cool J music album)
- Grouped Optimal Aggregation Technique
- Guru Of All Trades
- Greater Ohio Association of Tax Administrators
- Greatest of All Time Athletes
- Greater Ohio Area Tandem Society
- Government Office Accommodation Unit (Australia)
- General Obligation Bond (finance)
- General Order of Battle
- General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (academic classification for introductory courses in chemistry)
- George Oscar Bluth II (Arrested Development TV show character)
- Global Online Business (UK)
- Going out of Business (also seen as GOOB)
- Good Old/Ole Boy
- Good Ordinary Brand (grade of zinc)
- Government of Balochistan
- Government of Bangladesh
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though the Government of Azerbaijan has expressed its desire to address drug addiction, government-sponsored programs targeting drug abuse remain inadequate, hindering substantial progress.
Unfortunately, it seems that the government of Azerbaijan has decided to commit this same mistake.
The government of Azerbaijan attaches particular importance to the national unity of our compatriots and always keeps the diaspora in focus," he added.
Speaking to FNA on Monday, the Armenian envoy to Tehran pointed to the ongoing talks between Yerevan and Baku over the Nagorno-Karabakh region, and said, "This move by the government of Azerbaijan shows that they are not interested in the continuation of the negotiations and are demonstrating their intolerance towards a nation and its rights to exist.
We heard that the government of Azerbaijan is hosting the international Eurovision Song Contest and that during this contest there will also be a gay parade," Fars quoted Ayatollah Sobhani as saying.
Islamabad, February 28, 2012 (Frontier Star): Senate Parliamentary delegation comprised Senator Jan Mohammad Jamali, Senator Jahangir Badar, Senator Abbas Afridi, Senator Haji Adeel and Senator Ghulam Ali will leave to Azerbaijan on three-day visit on the invitation of Government of Azerbaijan.