He said that the government of Azerbaijan has always supported the Kashmir cause and condemned the brutalities that continue to be committed in held Kashmir in the strongest terms.
What does GOAJ stand for?
GOAJ stands for Government of Azerbaijan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Geological Ordinance
- GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) Object Activation Directory
- Guys on a Diet (WeightWatchers)
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan District Olympics
- Gulfwide Offshore Activities Data System (US Department of the Interior Minerals Management Service)
- General of the Air Force (US DoD)
- Gift of Adoption Fund (Techny, IL)
- Greater Ocala Advertising Federation
- Greedy Other Adaptive Face Routing (network routing protocol)
- Go Out and Get A Life
- Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Gay Officers Action League (New York, New York)
- General Organization of Alexandria Library (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Generic Object-Oriented Application Project Management Tool for Large Inter-Organizational Projects
- Georgia Occupational Award of Leadership (Georgia Technical Colleges)
- Get Out And Look
- Gifted Online Accelerated Learning (Center for Distance Learning & Independent Study)
- Girls' Opportunities for Adventure and Leadership (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Global Overseas Adoptee's Link (Seoul, Korea)
- Greenways for the Olympics and London (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though the Government of Azerbaijan has expressed its desire to address drug addiction, government-sponsored programs targeting drug abuse remain inadequate, hindering substantial progress.
Unfortunately, it seems that the government of Azerbaijan has decided to commit this same mistake.
The government of Azerbaijan attaches particular importance to the national unity of our compatriots and always keeps the diaspora in focus," he added.
Speaking to FNA on Monday, the Armenian envoy to Tehran pointed to the ongoing talks between Yerevan and Baku over the Nagorno-Karabakh region, and said, "This move by the government of Azerbaijan shows that they are not interested in the continuation of the negotiations and are demonstrating their intolerance towards a nation and its rights to exist.
We heard that the government of Azerbaijan is hosting the international Eurovision Song Contest and that during this contest there will also be a gay parade," Fars quoted Ayatollah Sobhani as saying.
Islamabad, February 28, 2012 (Frontier Star): Senate Parliamentary delegation comprised Senator Jan Mohammad Jamali, Senator Jahangir Badar, Senator Abbas Afridi, Senator Haji Adeel and Senator Ghulam Ali will leave to Azerbaijan on three-day visit on the invitation of Government of Azerbaijan.